Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensure that Scrum practices are being followed.
Why this Course
Scrum is the most popular Agile method. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and frequently throughout a project.
Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress.
Agile and Scrum Overview
- Agile Overview
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Methods
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Advantages
- Core Roles
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Scrum Team
- Non-core Roles
Scrum Project Life-cycle
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
Inputs, Tools, and Outputs for each process in scrum project life-cycle
- Scalability of Scrum
- Scrum in Programs and Portfolios
- Scrum of Scrums (SoS) Meeting
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
This certification is appropriate for anyone who want to know Scrum works. If are going to take Scrum Master role then this is ideal course for you in your career.
- Project Managers
- Scrum Leaders
- Project Sponsors
- Team Leaders
- Project Team Members (Developers, Quality & Documentation Specialist)
- Architect & Designers
Prerequisite of this course
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
- 16 PDU Certificate, which can be used by PMI-ACP and PMP credential holders to renew their certificate.
- Understand the true meaning of agile and how it helps in delivering business values at the earliest
- Understand responsibilities of core roles for the success of project.
- Understand in what situation Agile will not work and where agile is not required.
- Understand how to estimate and plan in agile
- Understand why agile may not work for you and how to create a team where agile works.
- Role play
- Concept Explanation